Arnold's Pix

Sports, Recreation, Travel, and Fun Photos.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

My cousin Raymond took us out to the firing range for some hand gun shooting and at the shotgun range for some trap shooting. We had the opportunity to shoot a 45 Calibre and a Glock. I prefer the feel and power of the 45 Calibre :-). January 3, 2007.

This machine propels the orange clay discs for skeet or trap shooting.


Raymond trap shooting.

Raymond observing Ken's shooting performance at the firing range.

The firing range is located beside a maximum security prison.

Ken, Raymond, and Jonathan getting ready to do some trap shooting.

On my first attempt at trap shooting I nailed the first disc with my first shot!

Beginners luck ;-).


Jonathan just couldn't hit a disc. I suggest you stick to volleyball cause it's a bigger target ;-).

Ken did okay at trap shooting.


I prefer hand guns. Come on ... make my day ;-)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home