Arnold's Pix

Sports, Recreation, Travel, and Fun Photos.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Volleyball game with my cousins and friend Ken at Hyde Creek Community Centre. Unfortunately, I've re-injured my groin muscle and will have to take some R & R to heal.
Sunday, April 1, 2007

L to R: James, Don, Gabby, Ken, Ghen, and Arnold.

Volleyball with my cousins and friend Ken @ Hyde Creek, Coquitlam, B.C., CANADA.

L to R: Ghen, Ken, Charmaine, James, and Arnold.

Sunday, March 25, 2007.



It was "FUN"tastic playing with all of you. I just wish that I didn't injure my groin muscle which has now prevented me from playing with my Men's Volleyball Team - The MAD DOGS at tomorrows Volleyball Play-offs League. DAMN!!!


1 Comments:

At 9:01 a.m., Blogger Ken said...

Great pics Arnie. Can almost feel and smell the Philippines........I wanna go back now! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home