Arnold's Pix

Sports, Recreation, Travel, and Fun Photos.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

We're off to Boracay Island via Asian Spirit Airlines. A couple of friendly Stewardess.
January 4, 2007.

Touchdown!

As soon as we arrived at Willy's Boracay Beach Resort we had the staff put up a volleyball net for a friendly game of beach volleyball. Notice the bamboo poles :-). We used the MAD DOGS Team Volleyball :-). Don't worry guys our volleyball took a few dips into the ocean but it's still in good shape...I think ;-).

We were playing volleyball at high noon but the sand was still nice and cool. For your next vacation I will definitely recommend you give this place a try. My teammates were my 2 cousins James and Gabby also my buddy Jonathan. We were undefeated :-)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home