Arnold's Pix

Sports, Recreation, Travel, and Fun Photos.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Paalam" Punto Miguel Resort.

Heather I'll have a Mango Shake. Cheers :-).



Some Pix of Punto Miguel Resort.
On the left is the Nipa Hut where I stayed at Punto Miguel Resort.




The Main Dining Area of the resort.


Lunar Eclipse ;-)


Jay and Richie Sison with both of their son. Jay and Richie "Maraming Salamat" for your hospitality. See you guys January 2008 :-).





Some of the gang taking a farewell group photo @ Punto Miguel Resort.



Jay and Richie's family heading back to the mainland.




A gorgeous Sunrise at Punto Miguel Resort, Anilao, Batangas.

Angelo and I ventured out for an early 5:00 AM Fishing Trip @ Anilao. He only hooked into a small Jack Fish or "Talakitok" while trolling and I unfortunately caught nothing but I still had a very refreshing fishing experience. It sure beats working ;-)!!!


January 22, 2007.

Arnold and Mike Pangalinan - Owner and Manager of Punto Miguel Resort.



I'm back @ Parque Espana Hotel.

The Roof Top of Parque Espana Hotel.


January 22, 2007.



Angelo Ramos "Banka" Captain and Fishing Guide @ Punto Miguel Resort, Anilao, Batangas. Angelo and I went fishing around 6:00 PM. We only caught a lot of small fish but he sure fascinated me with his fishing stories and adventures. He definitely reminds me of "The Old Man and The Sea". Thanks for the "FUN"tastic fishing experience :-). January 18, 2007.





While Angelo and I were trolling we spotted a pod of Dolphins. We saw the pod several times while fishing and they even swam as close as 20 feet from our "Banka". The Dolphins sure looked magnficent but I think they were the reason why we couldn't hook into a huge fish ;-). January 22, 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home